PGA of America Golf Schools - Your Answer to a better Golf Game
True to its name, The PGA of America offers golf students of all levels a learning experience second to none.
Located at the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance in Port St. Lucie, FL —a one-of-a-kind facility owned and operated by The PGA that is ranked among the best in the world—students may participate in 2-, 3- or 4-day schools. This golf training facility, referred to by many as a “Mecca” for training and performance, offers golfers:
- 35 acres of private areas for instruction and practice
- A bunker complex that features nine bunkers with various types of sand to simulate play from around the world
- Separate pitching, chipping and putting areas
- State-of-the-art golf technology
- A complete fitness and performance lab
- A fully equipped Golf Pro Shop
PGA of America Golf Schools are taught by PGA Professional Certified Instructors who are widely recognized as top experts in their field—including staff members ranked among the Top 100 teachers. These proficient instructors incorporate over 150 years of combined experience and study.
Operating with a low student-to-teacher ratio ensures that all students receive personalized instruction. V1 Video, technology, learning materials, on-course playing lessons, daily lunches with your instructor and rounds of golf at the nearby PGA Golf Club combine to give the student hours of golf training, as they progress at their own pace toward their goals in enhancing and improving their game.
A wonderful golf education by way of PGA of America Golf Schools, located at the magnificent PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance….Don’t miss the Experience.
The schools offer the complete PGA Instructional Experience: instruction with PGA Professional instructors, golf at the PGA Golf Club and a tour of the PGA Historical Center.
|GOLF SCHOOL RATES
|Weekender (2-1/2 Day)||$835|
|Performance (3-1/2 Day)||$1,250|
|Custom (4-1/2 Day)||$1,650|
|Note: * Prices are per person, without Lodging. US Dollars. Prices are subject to Change and Based on Availability. No substitutions, Changes or Refunds for Unused Package portions.|
Golf Schools Include:
- Golf School Instruction - (8:30 AM – 2:30 PM Daily)
- Individual V1 Video Analysis
- On-Course Playing Lessons with Instructor
- Game Analysis with State-of-the-Art Technology
- Golf with Cart After Daily Instruction (After 3:30 PM)
- Daily Access to the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance
- Lunch at Champions Grill at PGA Golf Club
- Instruction Kit
- All Applicable Taxes
|Golf School Schedule November 2013 - June 2014
|2 Day Golf School
Saturday & Sunday
|3 Day Golf School
Monday Through Wednesday
|3 Day Golf School
Friday Through Sunday
April 19 -20
Dec. 9, 10, & 11
Dec. 13,14, & 15; 27,28 &29
4 Days Monday - Thursday
To speak with the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance's expert staff (772) 467-1300 Ext: 210
Lodging & PGA of America Golf School Packages:
Packages available with accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn - call for package details and rates 888-439-6002.
Fill out the form to request more information or to speak to a representative call (888) 439-6002.